Room No. 8 ~ Petite
- Ceiling Fans & Floor Fans
- Tiled Shower
- Private Bath
- Antique Filled
Please note the following:
- Rates based on double occupancy and include complimentary coffee, parking and loaner beach towels.
- Check-In Time is 3pm.
- Check-Out Time is 11am.
- The Inn will be happy to store your luggage to accommodate your island arrival and departure times.
- A *Crib may be available in some rooms (based on size). Please call for availability and if the room will allow.
- Room size allowing, a third or fourth person MAY be allowed. Please call for availability of rooms that can accommodate more than two.
- An additional fee of $30 per person (12 years and older) will apply.
- 13% Rhode Island combined taxes and a 5% service charge are added to room rates at check-out.
- Deposit Requirement — 50% by credit card or by check (this is required to help keep our rates down…) within one week of day reservation is made. If deposit is not received within 7 days unconfirmed reservations may be canceled without further notice.
- Unfortunately, we do not have handicap accessible rooms. For our guests with concerns or limitations regarding climbing stairs please consider requesting a room on the second floor at the time of making your reservation.
- All rooms have private bathroom facilities, however, not all rooms have a full bath with a tub.
- No TV, No AC, Wifi (Slow, Island-Style wifi ) in Lobby Only
- If this is a concern regarding room amenities, please be sure inquire at the time of making your reservation.
- Due to Covid 19, we will be calling you a day before arrival to collect the balance on your lodging using Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards.
- Should cancellation of a confirmed reservation be necessary, your deposit is refundable (less a $30 fee) provided notification is received at least 2 weeks prior to your date of arrival. If a reservation is canceled within two weeks of your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited unless the room is rebooked.
- In the event of an early departure from the Inn, guests will be charged for 100% of their reservation, with a refund being issued only if we are able to rebook the room.
- If a guests ability to reach the island is affected by inclement weather (i.e. transportation of any sort is unavailable) your deposit will not be forfeit, but may be applied to a future stay.